Terms and Conditions of Zenith Elite 6150
- The promotion activity will start on November 16th and end on December 31st 2015
- Zenith clients registering their Zenith Elite 6150 model on the website between November 16th and December 31st 2015 will receive a copy of the Zenith 150th anniversary book in English
- Participants must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age will be required to claim a prize.
- Employees of the Zenith Branch of LVMH Swiss Manufactures SA (hereinafter referred to as ZENITH) as well as all persons living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to enter this Promotional Operation.
- The participant will be notified by email at the beginning of 2016.
- Zenith’s decision regarding this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or alternative prizes. Zenith reserves the right to offer an item of equal value as a substitute for any given prize.
- The participant is responsible for any taxes or duties levied on prizes.
- Zenith shall not be held liable for entries to the Zenith Promotion that are lost, misdirected, delayed or corrupted, for technical reasons or otherwise.
- The use of a false name or address by an entrant will result in immediate disqualification from winning. Participants whose entries are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable will be excluded from the Zenith Promotion.
- By participating in this Zenith Promotion, participants grant Zenith the right to use their data for marketing/communication purposes throughout the promotional campaign, subject to their right to refuse future marketing messages at any time. Zenith reserves the right to amend these Promotion Rules and Regulations at any time, and to modify, suspend or terminate the Zenith Promotion.
- This Zenith Promotion is void where prohibited by local law.
- This Zenith Promotion is organised by Zenith, a Branch of LVMH Swiss Manufactures SA, Billodes 34-36, CH 2400 Le Locle NE, Switzerland.
- Participation in the promotion activity constitutes full and unconditional consent to these Promotion Rules and Regulations. These Promotion Rules and Regulations are governed by Swiss law. Any dispute, controversy or claims arising out of or in relation to these Promotion Rules and Regulations shall be resolved amicably. Any dispute arising hereunder will be settled before a competent court of law in Neuchâtel, in Switzerland.
Le Locle, November 10th 2015