You are applying for the job offer:
Graphic Designer Internship
With innovation as its guiding star, Zenith features exceptional in-house developed and manufactured movements in all its watches, such as the DEFY Inventor with its monolithic oscillator of exceptional precision, and the DEFY El Primero 21 with its high-frequency 1/100th of a second chronograph. Since its establishment in 1865, Zenith has consistently redefined the notions of precision and innovation, including the first “Pilot Watch” at the dawn of aviation and the first serially produced “El Primero” automatic chronograph calibre. Always one step ahead, Zenith is writing a new chapter in its unique legacy by setting new standards of performance and inspired design. Zenith is here to shape the future of Swiss watchmaking, accompanying those who dare to challenge time itself and reach for the stars.
As part of the Marketing team, the Graphic Designer will report to the Communication and content manager and will have the following missions:
- Execute layouts of various print and digital assets and corporate materials.
- Contribute to seasonal style guides, mood boards and briefs to reinforce the brand identity & communication together with our product department and our communication agency.
- Design small pop-ups, special displays, window animations, small materials for multi-brand stores and events.
- Collaborate closely with creative agency based in Paris as well as the Marketing team based in Switzerland and around the world.
- Creative skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills world.
- MS office literate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CC and after effects
- Fluent English, French is a plus.
- Interest in luxury / fashion / art / design.