COMPLIMENTARY AND EXCLUSIVE 50 YEARS WARRANTY AND SERVICES
EL PRIMERO A386 REVIVAL
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of its El Primero model, Zenith is offering the "El Primero A386 Revival Warranty Benefit" international warranty, valid for 50 years.
This warranty covers any manufacturing defect and normal wear and tear of components, and it also covers the cost of all servicing during this period.
Simply present your warranty card at one of our authorised service centres and we will be happy to carry out all the necessary work to ensure your watch enjoys a long service life.
CONDITIONS OF VALIDITY AND EXCLUSION
To take advantage of the "El Primero A386 Revival Warranty Benefit" , the following cumulative conditions must be met :
- • The watch must have been purchased from a Zenith authorised retailer;
- • The warranty card must have been activated at the time of purchase and must be sent along with your watch to a Zenith authorised service centre
- • Your watch must have been worn in normal conditions of use and must not have been subjected to improper treatment.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- • Damage resulting from accidents or inap¬propriate use (e.g. sapphire crystal scratched as a result of an impact);
- • Natural wear and tear of leather straps - An operation or repair performed outside the network of service centres approved by Zenith
- • Damage caused by failure to have the watch regularly checked as recommended by Zenith every two to three years (water resistance, accuracy, etc.)